They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
Psalm 125:1
King James Bible
7:48 AM EDT on the 8th of September 2026, with my fresh new 26/27 Inter long sleeve on:
Checking stats, trusting in the Lord that he can make me the primary breadwinner with these playcounts:
And aware that it didn't rain yesterday but it wasn't that hot either and we got a ton of rain a couple of days ago, perhaps I'll just have the boy water tonight; as I go to shift 2 of 3 this week tonight as a pizzaiolo; working that expo position:
Yes I rock Maxwell House, the big blue tub as my coffee of choice. Enjoy with the auromatic and barista flavors, just give me a cup of black no sugar.
Vamos, although yesterday was #labourday2026; it's still the 3rd day of the week.
Vamos feeble folk.
Hosanna to the son of David.
FIN by 10:25 AM.
Praise ye the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment