Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5
King James Bible
Bonjour,
Jesus es Señor
This playlist is the 19th playlist of 2026.
Today is the 19th of July, 2026.
It's currently 8:23 AM EDT.
Vamos chief corner stone et feeble folk.
Hosanna to the son of David.
ישוע הוא האדון
I really want to speak Hebrew but I'm still working on my Espanól; I am on a 1752 day streak on Duolingo.
But Hebrew?
And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.Acts 26:14King James Bible
The Lord spoke Hebrew - this is well after he rose from the dead!
So yeah, I totally want to learn it but, everything in its due season.
Line upon line.
!9 tracks by 8:56 SM; but by the time you see this it will be 71; Lord willing.
Praise ye the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment