Tuesday, September 29, 2026

and I was troubled.

Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

Psalm 30:7
King James Bible




7:45 AM EDT on the 25th of August, could use more rest but I am already on coffee and got lots to do.
Vamos feeble folk.







Hosanna to the son of David.




FIN by 9:31 AM EDT.

Praise ye the Lord.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.