Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Saber la verdad

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:32
King James Bible


boa noite,

Gesù è il Signore.

It's now 6:07 PM EDT on the 13th and I think the lad and I will be able to train tonight, after we begin the book of Esther with his mother.

Bonjour.
It's now 7:36 AM EDT on the 14th; after a chicken sandwich the boy and I did get some futbol in - after Esther 1.
What a wonderful chapter that is!

Noah forgot his socks so we played barefoot on the turf but the weather was fine so it wasn't a problem.

Then during 1v1, he missed the target and the pelota went into the creek. 

That water was cold but I got it out and when I got out of the cold water I was revitalized then big Red reminded me that the about cold water therapy for muscle recovery.

After palla we enjoyed some butter shrimp in penne with parm et pesto de Noah y his mother.

I've changed the cover art for this album 3 times by 9:52 AM so far.
Currently it's from his big brother's FB.

I did manage to get a track complete before we left but it's time to get to work.  


Vamos.






Praise ye the LORD.



FIN by 12:43 PM with the Chief Cornerstone track high lit here.


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.