Friday, May 3, 2024

I am for peace

I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.

Psalm 120:7
King James Bible





Bom dia,


Osanna al Figlio di Davide


It's 8:39 AM EDT on the Friday the 3rd of May 2024.
I've been up since before 7; got some petrol for the misses and went on a mostly uphill 5k on this cool overcast morning.


Still have some hay to harvest but first:


My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


Psalm 5:3
King James Bible


Vamos.







Album FIN.

Now to get that hay, then almuerzo.

It's 1:36 PM.

Yes, the Chief Cornerstone track is track 1 and the featured track.

Enjoy your weekend; get some rest mañana - like the whole day offline and with long naps and plenty of chapters from your trusty King James Bible.


Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.