Sunday, August 23, 2026

חלום חלומות,

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:




Joel 2:28
King James Bible






It's now 10:03 AM EDT on the 23rd of August 2026; last night we read the book of Joel.


It's now 10:35 AM, I got the fugazza proper in the oven; I cut my dough ball in half, rolled out to little ones, put oil olive in the little cast iron, put one of the circles in, let it drape over the sides (was careful to make sure the sides were oiled) dropped maybe half a pound of mottz into the cirle, placed the other dough circle on top of that, sealed it and cut all the onion I had to lay on top.


I just put it into our gas oven at 420℉, and I will let it bake for 20.


How long does Kentucky Pizzeria Bar n Palermo, Buenos Aires bake there's? Don't know but I know I want it be at least 3 stars (with no 10 match ban).


Ok enough of my culinary adventures, I gotta get this chief corner stone e feeble folk release under way.

God is faithful.


Hosanna to the son of David.



All knew tracks, FIN by 3:11 PM; just over an hour till I am a pizzaiolo for 5 hours.




Praise ye the Lord.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.