Sunday, August 2, 2026

an sliabh seo,

And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.


Psalm 78:54
King James Bible



Bom dia,
ישוע בכה.

It's so nice when it rains here in the Jamerson Forest.
It's 4:06 PM on the 18th of June, 2026.
I  went for a rain after completing if that nation, this morning and it was overcast and super humid and I just knew I was going to have an iconic run like I did 24 years ago at Bogart park in Buford; I ran God made it rain and heavy too, both times, massive horizontal cutting gusts, flash flood stuff, but I just keep on running, hill after hill up hill and down (I am in the Piedmont of North Georgia, the foothills to the Appalachian mountains);  I and then the rain passed, but I was still running, then the sun came out and I was finished.

Same thing happened this morning.

Vamos feeble folk.

Hosanna to the Son of David.



FIN by 8:01 PM.




Praise ye the Lord.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.