Monday, July 27, 2026

when he offered up himself.

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.


Hebrews 7:27
King James Bible


Hola.

It's 2:07 PM EDT on the 25th of July 2026, I am well rested.

Hosanna to the son of David.

FIN by 9:46 PM.


I just agreed to futbol in el parque in the mañana so I best get to bed.

*Update: I checked the whatsapp and, again, fathers will be bringing their daughters to play - not for me.


Praise ye the Lord.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.