Monday, July 20, 2026

But our God is in the heavens:

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Psalm 115:3
King James Bible





Bom dia,
ישוע הוא האדון


I passively watched the final of La Copa Mundial de la FIFA de 2026 as I had my pizzaiolo hat on and we were busy but the game was utter rubbish; Argentina just simply didn't play. And of course for some reason I wanted them to win; I guess the idea of having someone, some thing live up to its/their hype; after all greatest of all time

The world promises much and always under delivers.


Not so with the King James Bible:


Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.


Revelation 1:7
King James Bible

God is faithful.








I can count on the Lord. 

I know I will not be ashamed.

And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Isaiah 25:9
King James Bible


Vamos feeble folk.

Hosanna to the son of David.
















How about that?! :)

Praise ye the Lord.

FIN by 12:42 PM.

All knew every ting.


Hosanna in the highest.



Jesus wept.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.