Friday, October 9, 2026

and sing praise.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psalm 98:4
King James Bible


Bom dia,

ישוע הוא האדון

It's 7:40 AM EDT on the 9th of October 2026, 6th day of the week.
I gotta run him to school, I'll be back in a few, Lord willing.



















And I am back!

It's 8:34 AM; the Lord gave his beloved sleep last night.

Vamos feeble folk.



Praise ye the Lord.





FIN by 12:48? Earlier actually.




Hosanna to the son of David.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.