Wednesday, January 10, 2024

rest unto your souls

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 11:29
King James Bible



Buonasera,

Jesus es el Señor.

It's currently 10:03 PM EDT on the 8th of January 2024; I got my 10k in earlier, made a pizza with Noah, built a fire and brought in more wood for manana has she said it was gonna storm, feed the garlic and kale and watched some River Plate (as part of my español studies I watch River in Spanish), but I can't sleep and have tons of ideas so let's see how far this goes.

PS - mañana I have to get chomping on that SoundCloud update tab.


Got the title track completed utilizing a beat I made earlier in the day but now I am sleepy. Buenos noches, esta 10:42 PM.


... and  now it's 8:50 AM on the 9th; after dreams of surfboards, pizza and the Word of God, it's a new day.


A wet rainy morning.






Even though this was begun so long ago (last night, LOL!) it still was completed about the same time as the morning sets usually do this year, 1-ish?

It's currently 12:53 PM. Album FIN.

Beat tape coming up so I can get on those SC tabs.


Praise ye the LORD.



No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.