Wednesday, May 3, 2023

mi sono svegliato

I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

Psalm 3:5 King James Bible



Buenas tardes,

הושענא לבן דוד

I am beginning this album at 10:55 AM EDT on the 2nd of May 2023.
It's going to a a spare parts collage, work that hasn't been made publix just yet.


thy blessing is upon thy people. (Lecce edit) is the initial free single, the album was built around this track; which is from the 2020 - the late spring me tinks.

This ended up with several new tracks fresh for the album; which is now FIN.

It's 12:25 PM, time for lunch!



Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.