Sunday, March 20, 2022

cease from strife

It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 20:3 King James Version


Hosanna al Hijo de David
A 3 for 3 split; optimized for vinyl.
Side A is 3 ballads featuring scriptures regarding strife.
Side B? 3 instrumentals regarding strife.

I'm just at about 8k in my run now; not breaking any speed records but I feel great.

That was stated back on this post's release; March 20th 2018 at 5:44PM EDT.
This is a reissue. 
It's now 2:38PM EDT on Friday the 18th of March 2022.
I now at most run 5K as I don't want too loose to much weight; I do more work with shovels and a pickaxe in me garden.

This was viewed 9 times before the repost.

God is faithful.

credits


Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.