Thursday, April 20, 2017

νηφάλιος

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1 Peter 5:8 King James Version


...perro yo!




*Typically this field is reserved just for what I call the album's focus verse - but here I will also add additional details.

The cover art is a reconstruction of an insta post by @420rudegirl; she liked the idea of me using as a mixtape cover art piece so I did my edit after edit after edit shtick to it and there ya go.

The samples on track 3 and 6 are from friends you bring (If you're a subscriber then you'd know). 

These tracks are sorted by Bpm rather than by key (as most of these digital albums are).

It is 420 (technically 1620) 2017 today for a growing population and I am typically pro-weed even though I am too poor to purchase (and plus I currently reside in Cobb county aka Count On Being Busted), I, in classic form, am going hardcore the into levels of sobriety I haven't experienced in decades - so the heaviest substance taken during these sessions is Bustelo coffee.


I am aggressively seeing if there is anything I can do to procure God's blessing on my life's work - the madness that obscurity brings is not what I want up in my DNA.

Praise the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.