Friday, October 14, 2011

An astute observation/contemplate the grey

An astute observation I did this at lunch (FTC= from the cube).

I'm so spent right now.

contemplate the grey was the one from tonight with the new synth. I reworked it tons but I still couldn't get the drums and bass the way I wanted.

I'm so spent right now.

 It really (could have used)needed Creed on bass but he's all I got my own space now so; I had to do all the pieces.
 Not the first time.
I find myself moving more and more into electronics for that very reason, you can do it by yourself.
I spent years pining for consistent players, but none have really stuck (except Alan pretty much).

I'm so spent right now.

I think it's my determination to grow and play not confirm to a routine sound, and all that that entails that has made it difficult to maintain folks.
I like to keep trying new things. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't.

Creed, if you read this, know this is not about me, it's about the sound.
You're little room may be a cool idea, and we could try, even though it seems redundant.
Let's
keep working together.

322 has room and more instruments.
Next time you're hear I want you to bring headphones or wear mine to be sure you can hear your bass.


Good night friends.

I'm so spent right now.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.