Friday, August 6, 2010

eX



Percussion recorded on 8/2/10 at 322
inspired by Micheal's simple and heavy rhythmic pattern.

The oppression in the track is real. Not fabricated or conjured.
It's an output of having so many responsibilities
...and not the resources to manage them properly.

It's something the modern
working class American can relate to.
It's a chant-ish white collar
because we all no white is the new blue.

It's also dedicated, somehow,
yet once again, to the memory of my eX wife.

My God, what happened to us,
what happened to this world?

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain
, that are ready to die:
for I have not found thy works
perfect before God
- rev 3:2

(I know that makes me so uncool,
but too bad,
I have to answer for
my life in the afterlife
.)

eX

download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.