Saturday, November 1, 2008


This photo is embarrassing, but fortunately I haven't gotten this s*itty in quitesome time.

Didn't get any jams online yesterday but did make it to the Deerhunter show. Brought my bro Jimmy from small group. Kristen was so cool and is really my friend. Finally said hi to Jared and he was all smiles. Same with Josh. I think I'm sometimes to animated so Moses bugged a bit but he's super cool. Didn't say hi to Jay Retard but they definitely rocked. They remind me of Hüsker Dü... which is a total complement.

I missed the first half of Times New Viking's set but I could see what all the fuss is about. Very fresh. Pylon had the appropriate set space but played a bit long. There was this delightful dancing girl about 3 people away from me dancing and singing everyone of their songs; she might have been one of the members daughters.

Never did make it to the early voting. Wow. The most amazing girl just walked in and out of the coffee shop (Just looking... can't help it!) I've been haunting Inman Perk a bit lately.

Still need a 70k +/- day job. Gotta pay to play.


Lord Help me.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.