Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turks



Why do I feel somewhat tramatized? It's only Thanksgiving day morning; nothing new...but wait, beyond the denial layer there is the sensation that every thanksgiving day sucks.. don't get me wrong, I'm totally appreciative and grateful but still, my family experience has been jaded and awkward, forever. I'm sure most of that is me, but why? Come on, I've always been a step-family member or a friend or a boyfriend or married in, I really don't know what it's like to feel solid and secure during the holidays. I'm probably better off just drinking and recording, but I'll probably buck this tangent and go to Joanna's family and see if I'm not completely the wierdo.

8turks

Dude, you really are such a downer

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.