Tuesday, November 18, 2008

crosspolyfade



I met Sean Malachy thru flickr. He seen photos of my J.Mascis sig Jazzmaster and had technical questions, since he just got his.

We traded email several times then the idea came to me to see if maybe we could get a Postal Service-ish trade going. Made sense since he's all into the whole Kevin Shields sound, and I have yet to grow tired of that.

I initiated the idea, and this track crosspolyfade is the first exchange offering.




Sean, when you get this, add whatever you see fit and find a way to get it back to me in mp3 format; I'll share it with the silent masses that frequent 85lives.

You can download crosspolyfade here.

I could offer obvious suggestions but I almost never do that, I like collaboration to be unfiltered by works (other than logistical concerns); more intuitive (telepathic although I don't believe in such rubbish);less engineeristic.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.