Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ok, I'm working diligently on the list...

The OCt mixwit is fine and rocks balls.
Building an (Cosmic Electric on iLike) but I already don't know if I like that much... I want the flexibility to maintain a hierarchy, with 85 Lives as the label and Role/Truco/Cosmic Electric and such having sites within the site; maybe music-centric social networks aren't quite there. I'm currently building the iLike to mirror Cosmic Electric's Last.FM. (which I have yet to be able to play from iPhone; ugh)...

I can't wait to get another set of hands on this...

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.