Thursday, November 6, 2008

த வரித்

Hi.

You may not know this but I am a writer. At the tender age of 8 I wrote a screen-play about a secret suburban sect of crusty juggler's whose day job was to play martial art experts in Saturday afternoon local TV specials.
In the eight grade I graduated to advanced biological journalism , utilizing the scientific method and my keenly matured use of observation, I would study the mating habits of Gila Monsters and the importance of grasshopper defoliation period on southwestern blue grama-dominated range land.


In my freshman year of high school I discovered Jack Kerouac when introduced to The Subterraneans; it was then I knew I had to go East.

As a younger man, I began to experiment with semi-autobiographical phantasy and RPW (role play writing).

Weaved thru all of these stages was lyrical composition. I've always be musical and when I became a full on musician, my ability to write really added to my rhythmic prowess.

While attending the University of Phoenix online, I would have deliver 5000 word essays on topics such as Neo-American Capitalism and the significance of Nafta on the indigenous people of Baja; I secretly loved the essay based courses since I can wax significant and long on all topics; citing claims with proveable footnotes from academically astute resources.

Currently I'm writing as a means of documentation and a creative outlet, but doing it for profit and new friends would be quite well indeed

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.