Thursday, November 13, 2008

वान्ना क्नोव



So it's a little after 6 in the morning; why am I editing in GarageBand? Way aren't I asleep; about to wake up and start the new day?

Because I'm unemployed.

Do I have a problem not having a day job? No. But truth be told, these tracks are not, yet paying the bills (FYI - nor are they designed to).
Basically, all of my creative outlet is currently unprofitable, existing as yet only to draw a neat from you or the random passerby.

PS - Yes Allen did the drums on this track, after all it is a Cosmic Electric track. His drumming is timely and important, very big beat; and he understands my scatter-beat stuff.

Anyways, check out I wanna know, let us know what you think!





I posted the Last.FM for Cosmic Electric on my flickr, my one output with regular visitors (most of which I consider friends)... but perhaps my voice flattens out too much and the music is not pop enough to really keep you coming back, commenting or any other for or reply... I dunno. All I can do is continue to upload content to this blog and the last.fm or whatever... in hopes that someone out there will like it to the point of comment - at least.



you can download this track if you want to

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.