Friday, September 12, 2008

Why Bother?




5.5 hours later...

The big hold up was the lyric track (I think Bradford would agree; such is usually the case). What a nerdy fan-boy I must seem, (I think Bradford would agree)...gez

Truth is I thought most of the music coming from Atlanta sucked for many years till the last couple when I discovered Black Lips/Deerhunter. Before then there was fragments of cool stuff but I felt it was never up to par, and of course I aimed at setting that right, if I could only get/keep/maintain a line-up.

Maybe my stuff is really, really bad but I've numbed myself to how bad it is so I can keep going and get better? Who knows.

Wny bother



Here, it's Friday, have a mp3 download on me; er on the house.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.