Thursday, September 25, 2008

KCB2



KCB2 is a collection of songs I will be performing tonight as Truco at the Kirkwood Ballers Club. It's gonna be a fun night.
I'm making progress in my quest for a sufficient day job; I know the Lord will provide.

These songs are fairly simple and are here to help me prepare via recital; but if you like them too, well that's always good!

The goal of the songs is not to say look at me, I'm so creative, but to say I know and I'm there too and I know a way out of it.

I look at this as a type of ministry, and maybe, just maybe these songs and the struggles embodied in them can do some good.  Just maybe we don't have to get so F-ed up to deal with our lives, maybe just maybe we could pursue truth and live righteously.  I know I'm not perfect but hopefully, we're all aware of our imperfections and are looking for a way out of negative behavior.

KCB2 has:

what are all these things that we have

download




I know the way

download


just can't keep on

download

2 comments:

Amy H. said...

So how was the performance?

Unknown said...

Excellent, I can tell my showmanship is growing, lots of right on's and that was awesome's... I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this Thursday though... the whole DUI thing might involve some time in the can.

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.