Monday, September 22, 2008

Relax, it's almost over kid

... This may one of the last transmissions from me; I just am losing the will to fight. When the Federal government is spending money to bail American businesses out of debt; while it's funding a war on debt; you know we're in crisis, has a generation.
But I am losing hope and brightness with each rejection note.
I am finding sleep and the rest as the reality of swimming in a lake of fire grows closer each day.

I am almost certain my God will not rescue and satan will win.
Lost another one to dietech.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.