Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Purge

Too much bad drama is occurring in my life, and this typically makes me realize my life needs adjusting. Nothing is really happening for me in Atlanta, I've put quite a bit of effort but most of the people I'm meeting are more jacked than me, or have a cleaner slate than me, thus won't really want to get too involved with me.

I don't do drugs; I run about 3-4 miles a day, and do musical arrangements and photography all day while looking for a new day job.

Looks like my days at 3443 are over. That's probably for the best, I need an intown residence where I can set up drums, have a practice space as well sleep in relative safety. And a pool for the kids; somewhere in the 30307/30312.

No girlfriends! Loneliness and desperation has led me to make some bad decisions; it's time to take those conditions and pure it over the music I am making.

I want to

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.