Saturday, September 13, 2008

Venge



All you gotta do is hope and believe....

Overly idealistic crap? Hardly. I woke up today realizing, to more than nominal extent, I am in control of my destiny. My words, actions, reactions and decisions shape my destiny. I have a direction and a vision of what I want my life to look like and what I want to accomplish with it, and to this end I must be resilient and full of faith and vigor, knowing that Abba Father, will make my paths straight.
I can get there. I am pulling up from yesterday's downward spiral.

Venge; is about the pull up.



Listen to it on your way to work on Monday, here's the download.

2 comments:

Amy H. said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit more hopeful. You will find a good job and a great place to live and be a solid responsible but still creative and fun person.

Have you ever taught music lessons? If you like music and kids, it might be a way to make some extra moola until you get a steady job or even after you do. I have a friend who teaches guitar lessons and he loves it. Just a thought.

Unknown said...

Music lessons... good idea!

Thanks for the kind words Amy, have a great day.

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.