Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hang on




Is there anyway I can convince you I didn't labor over this all day and really did diligently look for a j-o-b instead? Would you believe me if I was focused and upbeat all day and had total confidence that things would get better within days?
How about if I agreed that better was work, virtually any work making X amount (I need min. 70k to pay my bills and survive middle-American).

I know, what if I told you the results are out of my hand, all I can do is keep on doing what is right and

Hang on



Of course you have this via the down low.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.