Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last nite



I wasn't AWOL yesterday, but sometimes I feel like a factory, just churning out pieces without care or concern, and while that may appear as so, and may even be so at times, all the sounds here are original and unique and very personal.

Last nite is about the time in a relationship when it's time to make decisions. Is it you and I or or we just waiting for someone better?

On again/off again relationships only lead to scarring and Lord knows we don't need more of that.

Here is the movement in 3 parts.

Last nite - before the fight

Download Last nite - before the fight



Last nite - during the fight

Download Last nite - during the fight




Last nite - after the fight

Download Last nite - after the fight




Son, if you are reading this; I love you and miss you very much. I hope you had a good birthday weekend. Sorry I wasn't a part of it. This is just another example of the proceedings of divorce.

2 comments:

Amy H. said...

My hubby (ex?) didn't show up for my son's birthday. I guess to punish me for telling his mother the truth about our financial situation and how he is just leaving us hanging. It sucks. I'm trying to let it go and move on but it's hard for me.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a very hard situation indeed, and as you know, I can definitely empathize.

I didn't do anything this weekend for Arizona's birthday either because I'm having serious financial issues but I called him and got a sweet skateboard a few weeks ago with my last check.

Hang in there; read the story of Lazarus

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.