Monday, December 1, 2008

My Trinity


I haven't posted since Friday; I've had my kids with me. It's been refreshing. The children definitely fill a certain void; of course they magnify another but hey; count your blessings.

I'm sorry, I'm in a spot. It looks like I'm this close to being employed by Wednesday; at least I have an interview on Wednesday... but the rent is due before then. So is my car insurance. Joanna doesn't think I like her; but I do. Sin and double-mindedness has all but put me in a bathtub with an electric appliance.

I am fairly lucky.

My kids bond/re-bond/bond/re-bond with me very quickly. I understand the importance of familiarity and repitition and we have little rituals; subway subs after the 6 o'clock service; Pizza (Stevie B's for econo; Savage for hipster intown); I take lots of photographs to remind us all of our times together.



My Trinity
Is an innocent creative noodling; I multi-tracked it and did some layering but it's really Trinity's spotlight.

download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.