Sunday, December 14, 2008

hello again




This could well be the breaking point where the cornia disintegrates from the nubela and the lansik is no more operable but only in a meditative state of non-regeneration, a state best known as "starstrucken embargo"

Never mind; and I totally made that evaluation up to serve my own purpose, I want to remain outside your system for as long as possible; which could very easily mean I never gain access to your exclusive, elusive clubs and never get your flashy bargaining chips and have access to your fuel reserves. I may never taste fine caviar aboard Norwegian bound vessels with helicopters made of gold.

I just may just produce in obscurity; all coming in contact seeing the markings and even rolling up a sleeve to see if they can make it happen, be there when it comes together, only to be worn out and walk away.

I wish I could unravel this and watch the game with you this afternoon. Drink coors. Wear a jersey. But it just can't happen. Aloha.





μπορείτε να μεταφορτώσετε αυτό το τραγούδι εδώ εάν you' το δ συμπαθεί. Ι won' μυαλό τ. Στην πραγματικότητα, I' το δ είναι κάπως τιμημένο...

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.