Monday, December 15, 2008

missed opportunities



There's a whole story that contains caffeine, anxiety and longing attached to this track. You can/should be able to hear it within the synthesizer and slow ride (take it easy) drumming.

I officially spend time and pour more emotion online than I do in any human relationship. The online self suffers less rejection and abandonment.

(I know, I know, wha...)... still. That's honesty for you.

missed opportunities


téléchargez cette voie ici, puis tuez-vous promptement - JK...

Oh, I'm going to stage the release of this for tommorow, since I'll be in the midst of my 9 to 5 and won't know what my energy/schedule will be like. Better seal in the freshness.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.