Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm gonna find out



Wow; I'm honestly impressed; I mentioned to CE that they should send in remastered version of find out and I just got received it; they don't waste any time.

The vocals are more harmonic and they guitars more full, occasionally spiked with feedback drenched in anxiety but there is tons of tone (tones on tail) and the drums are punchier than ever.

It sounds like it was recorded uni-mic'd; which is not usually how these data-processor-software-developer-by-day types like to do things.


This is iPod worthy; and I'm going to take it accordingly. I can't wait till Phree Phorm is released!

I'm gonna find out

téléchargez et appréciez !

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.