Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update

I got some new stuff in raw GarageBand form from Cosmic Electric last night; but with the holidays and all, you may not get it as fast as I'd like.
For Last.fm fans, I just got a DM from Ned in AU about the Cosmic Electric radio reporting an Opps! no content.

Really, that stuff must be developed on Microsoft.

Go to iLike, their site is easy to maintain and it's content is always available.
See you in a bit; gotta get my Christmas on.



PS- Alan (from Cosmic Electric) has been confirmed as my best friend.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.