Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What Do I get & Exit 13




Ok, we're almost done with the TBR catalogue - and good riddance! Just kidding. That music was really honest and really good, and really under-exposed.
But such is life.

This first jam comes with the original TBR line up, Allen on the PDP trap-kit, Cindy on the SG bass, and yours truly on the red dot and on the mic.

We had Travis come over and record us, we were so giddy, well at least Allen and I were. Cindy was too cool half the time or not into it the other half... can't tell. I do miss her from time to time; she gave me a family, but then she took it away too.
My story might end alone, smashed on the front of a northbound Marta train leaving Arts Center; but then it could end up on Rob's House records and with the love of a woman I truly love.

Enough of all that, Kick out the jams!


What do I get?


This is a song I'd like to visit again someday... are you cool enough to comment with a reference?

Fine, you can
download it then.


Exit 13
This is a very B-side jam named after the exit of where Eric and I would play, the AAT office-space. Eric drums here, I do the rest.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.