Saturday, August 16, 2008

Vacation Gallery Girls


Based on a true story.

Allen and I went to the secret Deerhunter show last night at this place I'd been noticing by SF Coffee in Poncey. The place was called Vacation and turns out it's sorta like this no-rock cultural mecca of the ATL.

The crowd was very young and hip and I turned into that mute-cool-old-dude-who-doesn't-want-to-come-off-creepy-but-loves-the-energy-in-the-art. I barely spoke to anyone and Hampton says I have the gift of gab.

I ended up running into out friends the hola hoop girls and they combined with all the 20 something pretty art girls inspired this tasty little number...

Vacation Gallery Girls

Ok ok, here you go, download it and be happy.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.