Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Make it work



I almost like this track. It could actually make Yo Gusto if the supplementary percussion could be dropped or removed all together. I know I could do it but it's late and I'm tired and I want to have fresh content on here... Don't ask me why, it's not like anyone is even demonstrating public interest.

I guess you were right about me all along.

But I feel like a million bucks... so I gotta


Make it work


Downloader on this only if I reconsider or you ask.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.