Monday, August 11, 2008

I got me a pony



During the winter of 2008, say first 2 weeks in February, I knew this woman named Rachel. She sang, played bass, had good taste in music, fashion and art. I introduced her to my Korg micro-synth.

Our romance was doomed, I was fresh from divorce and she from a huge break-up as well; I had internal conflicts regarding what was really important to me and such.

We did manage to record.

Here's I got me a Pony. I play bass and do the overdubs on this one. The korg is all Rach and we both sing.




Rachel and I layed another track, the b-side; Just out of reach. I sing and bass this. Rach korg's.


I'll let you download... I got me a pony.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just out of reach is scarrzz-ready.

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.