Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Visit me



Through a un-foreseen twist of communication and events; I am home early on a Wednesday afternoon during the late summer of 2008.

God moves in mysterious ways.

A few weeks ago my kids and I recorded the following track; Arizona is on guitar, and Trinity is on the Maraca. I sang, programed the drum loop and played bass.

Arizona's guitar playing (he's 11) stole the show. The Maraca is playful and light. The mood is easy and relaxed.

Visit me




Here's the
download.


10.27.08 14:00:38 UPDATE : This track is a precursor to the whole VINEUZI thing.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.