Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please put my mind at ease

Remixed during the same session as We Can Go Far Away, this jam has a similar theme, escapism, and the hopeful expectation of a better new life.

I met Dustin and Claudia last sunday at the pool; instant clicking. Very cool, very real people. Both really wanting to make
something happen with music.

Instant common bond.

On monday the 28th Dustin came over and we proceeded to bricklayer a jam. This is a version of that session. In the future this may be remixed to have Claudia's voice involved.



I'm really spent right now, I'm uploading this minutes after completing it and We Can Go Far Away, as well doing the graphics and related uploads.

Without much ado; live and direct I; Please put my mind at ease




The gratuitous download is right here ; friends, please comment; your words are important to me.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.