Saturday, July 26, 2008

Desert, punk

I secretly love Mall of Georgia Toyota.  This IS the pinicacle of Buford living. All the cashiers and service attendees are usually very attractive Wild Wing/Lake Lanier type ladies and they love to make eyes.





Here's a little remix of (guess who) I did while waiting in the lobby. I have a bit of anxiety right now because my MBP battery is almost spent and I still have to upload the jam to you!




Download it here. Later, gotta get the car and pick up the kids!

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.