Wednesday, July 2, 2008



During my last trip to Los Angeles, I warmed up to making music without live instruments; completely via garageband. I haven't really done much more stuff like this since then (I really like twisting knobs and the pop/snap of electro music too much).

I sorta want to have all the completed tracks I have online before the 4th of July (when the rent is due). I'm going thru a great amount of personal financial difficulty and it's sort of pushing me near a dark place (fairly well documented in my other blog).




Without further ado, I give you the two tracks consisting of what was the Zee LC demo, ona plane... track A being term84:




You like that? you can download it, I won't tell..
::Download

And the flipside was a little scratch track called (appropriately) whatever:




:: Download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.