Sunday, July 6, 2008

Don't ask me how I know




You know, you may not always be in charge of certain things. Sure we do have the ability and freedom to choose, but sometimes you can't help who you like (of course we can control what we do with these emotions, but that's a whole nother sermon)

This track guest vocals the lovely Romy, a very confused German/Russian who crossed my path during the summer of 2008. I wish her well, and hope she finds what she is looking for. Her voice is distinctly European and i would have liked to work with her more but that just wasn't in the cards.


Don't ask me how I know




Romy, Ryan, and anyone around the North Highland Steel pool during the summer of 2008, this

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.