Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Inside and out

Hi. New jam for you. I'm kind of in post crisis mode, thanks to financial strain, but nevertheless, songs that no one seems to hear must be written by people who seem to care.

I'm going to attempt to embed an the Google mp3 player here to so you don't have to waste your precious hard drive real estate with this sort of thing.

And now for your wisecracks and shenannigans, I serve you, Inside and out.






Inside and out was written in two days, breaking the usual one-session-to-blog rule I usually employ. I think the lyrical/vocal tracks may be hasty (notice how I'm so crunk and talk up my jams?), but Joanna wiggled to it, so perhaps you will too.

You can download it here.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.