Sunday, February 6, 2011

tillsammans

There's nothing happy about this. This is maddening. I hate that I don't have the money right now to have a home for my children where they can all sleep under my roof, safe and sound. All I do is keep on producing this music, hoping it'll take off so I can get the house and attorneys it will take to free my daughter so she can be safe with her Dad from her mom's boyfriends and boyfriends roommates and so my oldest son will want to live with me, at least try it out. Divorce is a special hell for believers who love their children but don't have the blessing yet of cash.
tillsammans



so who won the superbowl? Jimmy crack corn, I'm outta step like minor threat

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.