Friday, February 11, 2011

In the hunt (sneaktip rmx)

Here's the one from yesterday, a affectionately titled, In the hunt (sneaktip rmx) since being in the hunt at the support center where I currently pay my bills (please God let this mustic finally do that) means you are ready to take calls, work.
I've done plenty of work tagged on bandcamp and tumblr as from the cube since my schedule has me there till 7 and I have several hours of manager free time to produce freshness for you.
However, yesterday I left at 5 to pick up Noah, in the heat of the end of battle - and yet I was still able to produce this without leaving my comrades in the lurch.
in the hunt (sneaktip rmx)
In the hunt (sneaktip rmx) by roleATL

This concludes the SxDx series, pick up or wait for the physical media, coming soon.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.