Wednesday, February 2, 2011

redstride

as my birthday nears, I wonder more and more why I bother.

I really am quit ok with all of this ending, and moving on to another plane; this time has here has shown me some beauty and love and I am grateful; but I am more and more lost in a wilderness of misery and in-completion.

I now know I wasn't meant to really pull this off, I've reached the plateau of what I could be even though something in my heart thinks knows I could do more, I could be more.

ET in the sky has confirmed, this is it. Making sub par broken beats and their equivalent on guitar, sitting in a cubicle and wishing for the life I only know in photos and movies.

My darling children, what is to become of them with a father like this? A hopeless dreamer who, despite his best efforts simply wasn't good enough

Now I almost don't even want to share this track with you. It's not like you're gonna "get it", that's just not possible.


redstride










No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.