Sunday, February 6, 2011

The bandcamp and soundcloud have all but obsoleted the way I shared music with you for the last couple of years.
They make it easy to share and sell this music.
(sell being operative, the more sells the more resources are available to make more and at arguably higher quality.)

But I digress. This music is made out of love for it you and above all else, literally; God.

The credits on most al of the bandcamps list God, family and friends; or G/F/F for short.

I'm a believer.

Now check this out. The latest Mediafire stats. People are still loving the jams we shared with you years ago.

Particularly, The Night Fox stuff. Interesting. Too bad Asha tries so hard to be like everybody else (at least from my view, come on a girl band called wife, so cliche. yawn.
,,, And don't get me started on Alan. We haven't spoken in years and that's a shame but ok. Life moves on and I wish him well

- but I digress.

Check the stats:

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.