Wednesday, November 29, 2023

yet will I trust in him:

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.


Job 13:15
King James Bible


Hola amigos,

Jésus est Seigneur.

It's now 8:33 AM EDT on the 29th of November 2023, it's 28℉  but still a lot of cherry tomatoes with flowers and it will be in the 60's soon so I will leave them and see what happens, at least 1 of my indoor tomatoes under a grow lamp has already flowered and I have many jap and Thai peppers, still on harvesting.


There was a lot of turbulence whilst making this, it could have been very beautiful and contrived but honest and sincerity won.

All 5 will be on SC today, sprinkled across the library with the first two going on top.






Album FIN by 11:09 AM.


God is faithful. I am grateful and thankful that he feeds me and keeps me warm as I play these instruments and sing his Word while I still have breath.


Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.