Monday, November 13, 2023

afligido

It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

Psalm 119:71 King James Version



Bom dia,

Jesus ist der Herr.

Cheque this 7pc - 
God is faithful! 


afligido was 1st blogged back on the 13th of November 2017 at 2:04 PM EDT and as I have been reposting nearly every Sunday morning this month (after all it is the 12th of November 2023 at 10:08 AM EDT as I am typing); this is now updated to post manana.

16 views to date.
Beat tapes are always divertido to listen to.


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.